I finally have all the pieces put together and my eBook featuring my 2010 Greeting Card Layouts, along with lots of card-making tips and tricks, is ready for purchase! I have to tell you that I really enjoyed using it myself during my Christmas preparations this year, and I'd love to use it a lot more! But part of the fun of the whole project were all those cards that I made last year for which I designed my layouts. So from here on out I'll be working on brand new 2011 layouts.
Now for the eBook and a few details:
- There are nearly 100 pages, including pages with color photos of cards along with layouts with measurements.
- Cardmarker tips and tricks include sections on how to make basic cards and "Math for Card Makers" to help you develop your own layouts.
- Copies of all the tutorials and punch art projects from my blog – so everything is in one place and no need to go looking for it online!
- The book comes to you as a .pdf file on a CD.
- The price is only $12.95 plus $2.55 shipping and handling (handling = my supplies and PayPal fees).
Here's a sample of the some of the pages from my eBook so you have an idea of what a great product it is!
One of the winners of a copy of the CD (my December "Blog Candy") wrote the following after receiving her copy:
This book is a delight to view with all its color photos, and I consider it to be a one stop reference book. You have provided not only these photos, but all the layer & matting measurements. I can view your sketch, and imagine my choice of paper and come up with a card in just a short time, or copy the sample and have a beauty in minutes. The Tips section is a great reference and is more than I expected. Ideas run from using linen thread, making paper buttons, envelope sizes, paper cutting instructions, and paper folding. Your instructions in the math section are clear and direct. I love the freedom you have provided me, to use your sketches to fit my own style. And the best part is the snippets of your life woven into your work so its also a book about you.I feel this is a must have for any cardmaker.
The easiest way to purchase your copy of the eBook is through PayPal. Just click on the "Buy Now" button and follow the prompts. Check to make sure that your name and address for mailing the CD are correct! I also accept checks, which you can mail to me at 13-3366 Kaupili Street, Pahoa, HI 96778. Either way, I'm sure that you're going to love this eBook! Please note that I've added an option for Canada, Australia and New Zealand addresses, with a bit of an addition to the price to account for additional postage required.