Here I am back with my Big, Bold, Beautiful Bouquet and a recap of all the Stampin’ Up! products that went into it. As I told you a few days ago, I found far more than the 10 I promised!
- Stampin’ Up! Cherry Blossom Embosslit (blue flower on the right)
- Pacific Point Patterns Paper (blue flower on the right)
- 5/16" Neutrals Assortment Jumbo Brad (blue flower on the right)
- Stampin’ Up! Simple Flower Embosslit (red flower)
- Riding Hood Red Patterns Paper (red flower)
- 5/8" Neutrals Assortment Jumbo Brad (red flower)
- Flower Embosslit (blue flower on the left)
- Summer Sun Corduroy Button Brad (blue flower on the left)
- Stampin’ Up! Flower Burst Embosslit (yellow flower)
- Clear Rhinestore Brad (yellow flower)
- Circle Ice Rhinestone Brad (yellow flower)
- Circle Fire Rhinestone Brad (yellow flower)
- Summer Sun Card Stock (yellow flower)
- Sincere Salutations Stamp Set ("Thanks so much")
- Dream a Little Level 3 Hostess Stamp Set (flowers and leaves in background)
- Whisper White Card stock (main card front)
- Pacific Point Classic Ink Pad
- Garden Green Classic Ink Pad
- Riding Hood Red Classic Ink Pad
Hey, I’ve had fun with this card. And now I’m going to take a rest until next Monday when we have a big Stampin’ Up! Day! That’s the day that the Retired Stamp Set List comes out. I’ll be pouring over the list first thing and will get it out to you as soon as I can. I hope my favorite sets aren’t on the list!!!
And, if you want to order something now before the list comes out, there’s nothing and no one stopping you but yourself! Just call (808.854.6145) or e-mail me with any questions or with your order. Or order online any time you wish!