When I add up all the people for whom I’d LIKE to buy a Christmas, the numbers just don’t, well, add up. Many years I make gifts for friends and family, and this year will be one of those years for sure! As you have seen with my posts earlier this week, I already have the designs for some stationery sets, and I’ll be making several different sets, with different colors of inks, card stock and Designer Series papers. Here’s another close up of one of the cards in Wednesday’s stationery set. The stamp set is Upsy Daisy (111710) and I again used Green Tea Designer Series Paper and Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Night of Navy cardstock. I also used a Night of Navy Stampin’ Write Marker to accent the flower stamp before I stamped it on the Whisper White card stock.
And the numbers DO add up! For just over $150, you can make at least 20 stationery sets (samples in previous posts this week) and still have left all the stamp sets that you buy, and much of the paper, ribbons, ink, and adhesive for even more paper crafting. The "even more" can be your own greeting cards, or other kinds of paper-crafted gifts.
At the end of this post is a sample shopping list I’ve made up for you. Add a FREE Level 1 Hostess gift stamp set (I would choose Best Yet) and a stamp set with a Holiday Theme for around $15 (suggestions below), and you’re set for lots of fun and lots of gifts. The best part will be the smiles on the faces of those who receive your wonderful handmade gifts. (Note that this cost assumes that you already have some basic paper crafting supplies, such as a paper cutter, heat embossing tool, and scissors. If you need any of that, let me know and I’ll send you a supply list for such basics.)
For a holiday set with which to spend your $15 for FREE merchandise, I suggest Merry & Bright (110376) @ $14.95, Holiday Trinkets (111650) @ $15.95 (you’d have to add the additional $.95 to your total), or Sleigh Bells Ring (109483) @$15.95. That set would be lovely with all the Whisper White, Night of Navy and Baja Breeze accents!
I haven’t decided on this week’s Stampin’ Up! projects. But you’re sure to read all about them right here!
- Baja Breeze: Card Stock (111347), Classic Stamp Pad (111833), Ribbon (111847)
- Green Tea Designer Series Paper (112040), Kiwi Kiss Double-sided Satin Ribbon (111879)
- Night of Navy: Card Stock (100867), Stampin’ Write Marker (100069)
- Note Cards (4 sets @ $5.95/set) (107311)
- Old Olive Card Stock (100702), Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- White Craft Stampin’ Pad (101731), Clear Embossing Powder (109130)
- Stamp Sets: Pocket Silhouettes (111672), Upsy Daisy (111710)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332), SNAIL Adhesive Refill (3 @ $4.50/each) (104331)