During the month of June 2022, when you buy one of Stampin’ Up!’s Kits, you can buy the second kit at 50% off the regular price. And get this: when you place your order in my online store, the most expensive kit on your order will end up at half price!
What’s In a Kit?
Everything you need to make your kit! If it’s a card kit, there will be a stamp set and a Stampin’ Spot that you’ll be able to use for lots of other projects as well as the kit projects. There will also be an acrylic block for your stamps, all the papers you’ll need to make your cards, adhesives, and matching envelopes. Depending on the design, there may also be stickers and embellishments.
Card Kits That Are Available
As of the time that I am writing this, the following kits are available for purchase.
- For the Guys Card Kit (Ten 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ cards, three designs) Think Father’s Day!
- Light the Candles Card Kit (Eight 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ cards, two designs)
- Robot Buddies Kids Card Kit (Nine 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ cards, three designs, TWO Stampin’ Spots)
- Kindness Cards Kit (Eight 3″ x 3″ cards with a tin to hold them all)
- Christmas Whimsy Card Kit (Eight 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ cards, two designs) I made three kits worth of these cards last Christmas to send to two dozen people on my Christmas Card List. Loved them!
- Notes of Cheer Card Kit (Nine 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ cards, three designs)
- Petal Notes Card Kit (Nine cards – NO STAMPING! There is a variety of sentiment stickers for you to choose)
- Kerchief Card Kit (Eight cards – NO STAMPING!)
- Sentimental Card Kit (Nine cards, 5″ x 3-1/2″ (note card sized), 3 designs)
- Precious Parcel Card Kit (Eight cards, die-cut designs, two designs)
- No Matter the Weather (Nine 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ cards, three designs)
Then There are Crafting Kits
- Love This Memory Notebook Kit. I’ve just ordered one for my road trip this summer!
- Celebrate Today Magnet Board Kit (no stamps or Stampin’ Spot). The one at the left is in my Craft Room (with an calendar that’s been updated since I took the photo!)
- Love Santa Tag Kit.
- You Are My Anchor Card Kit (mini square gift cards)
- Let’s Party Treat Packaging (eight pillow boxes for holding treats)
- A Little Smile Card Kit (eight mini cards for gifting)
How Do I Get This Offer?
Just click on one of the links in the slide show below and it will take you to that item in my Stampin’ Up! store. If you have any questions about how to navigate the store, just let me know! My contact information is near the top of the right column.
Happy Stamping – and Kit-Making!