There are many kinds of people who have joined my team as Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. Most of them have joined just for the discount that they get on all their Stampin’ Up! purchases. But there have been people who have been serious about earning some extra money either for a regular income or just some special purchase. A friend recently game me her list of 10 Having Fun Reasons for joining Stampin’ Up! no matter what kind of a demonstrator you’d like to be.
If you just want the discount:
- Never buy another stamp at full price again! Buy stamps and any other products in our current catalogs – or even on the Clearance Rack – at at least a 20% discount. There are opportunities to get a higher discount, too. Through incentive programs, earn free stamp sets.
You’d like the discount but want to have fun with friends and other demonstrators as we create projects with our products:
- Value the many friendships you will make with your demonstrator group and your Stampin’ Up! hostesses and customers. What could be better than a big crafting family full of love and fun!
- Find yourself motivated and inspired by the friends, customers and downline you will create. Sharing creativity with like-minded people is nothing short of amazing.
- Get involved in your community by running fund-raisers, helping out in retirement/nursing homes and library and school programs. There are many other wonderful volunteering opportunities waiting for you.
- Network with stampers, share ideas, care for and help each other – broaden your extended family, even online. Sharing and caring and spreading the joy – that’s what it’s all about!
You’d like to get into this as a business:
- You’ll be involving yourself with Stampin’ Up! – a direct sales company that has a niche of its own and a reputation for integrity and the highest standards of ethics. Access the Stampin’ Up! web site Demonstrator Menu, which offers online ordering, customer list maintenance, and up-to-the-minute company/demonstrator communication. But you don’t need a computer to be a demonstrator. You just need a phone!
- Undertake a job earning $$$ doing what you love to do – stamping and scrapping! It’s not just a job; it’s an adventure. There IS such a thing as a fun part- or full-time job.
- At tax time, your stamps and other products take on a whole new meaning – they’re a business expense for the business demonstrator.
- Hear Stampin’ Up! news firsthand at Stampin’ Up! demonstrator-only events. Imagine hundreds of wild and crazy stampers in the same location with a catalog that’s just hot off the press, sharing ideas, learning new techniques, getting marketing and other business tips, and having a blast. Meet old friends, make new friends – all that comes together with the joy of stamping! Too much fun!
- Demonstrators who work hard at this get to go on a free, seven-day cruise or other great vacation you’ve earned. You and your guest will sail the seven seas or bask in the Hawaiian sun while stamping, playing, resting – enjoying and celebrating your success!!
Yes, we’re HAVING FUN! And YOU can too! It’s exciting “To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference!” This is the heart of the company – the Stampin’ Up! mission statement. Wouldn’t you be proud to be associated with a company that has such an awesome goal!